Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Foreplay

Gotcha again with the title . . .

Isabella has decided that the 13 days before Valentine's should be gift-bearing, love-filled days.

The picture you see here was my gift yesterday, February 1.

Today, she handed me a deck of cards. On the box was a picture of me with both Izzy and Jeree and a note that said "52 Things I Love About You."

On each card she wrote something she loves about me. I've included her emoticons.
1. Your strength
2. You're gorgeous
3. You challenge yourself
4. How you smell
5. Your wrinkle-free face
6. Your feistiness
7. Your pink sports bra
8. Your singing voice
9. Your tanness
10. Your awesome yoga pants
11. Your piano skills
12. MILF! ;)
13. Your ability to run marathons
14. Your "TSBs"
15. Your kindness
16. You have standards
17. You're accepting
18. Your tastebuds (candy) :)
19. Your sneezing
20. Your ambitious
21. Your blog
22. Your silliness
23. You're nice
24. Ability to laugh
25. Your pretty face
26. Your friends
27. Your Jeep!
28. Your amazing driving skills
29. Your rock obsession (music)
30. Your rootbeer fettish
31. You're funny
32. Your amazing eyebrows!  ;)
33. You stick with goals
34. You're compassionate
35. Your smartness (you smartie pants)
36. Your fitness/"skinniness
37. I love your hair
38. You is spicy
39. You're lovable
40. Your cleanliness
41. Your salary ;)
42. Your handwriting
43. Your craziness
44. Your clumsiness
45. Your licorice fettish
46. Your snuggling
47. Your style
48. Your non-painted fingernails
49. Your tripping over flat surfaces
50. ****
51. ****
52. ****

Please note, that I don't tan. I think she's noticed that she has her dad's fair skin and mine, by comparison, is tan.

**** censored **** only for those who've lived with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment